Friday, November 21, 2008

What is going on?










At first when we started to get in the car today I thought maybe we were going to the park but I'm not so sure anymore. Duke seems kind of scared, and I don't know why we have all these pillows in the car! Daddy brought home a big truck and he keeps putting all of our stuff in there, and Mommy, Cougar and Aunt Alice keep trying to tell him he's not putting it in there right. He is always in trouble. I think we might be going far away because Cougar and Tiger stood out by the road to wave bye, bye, and Cougar was crying real big. I don't know where we are going or why, but I hope they have toys and treats there!
I didn't like riding in Mommy's car. I don't think she knew where she was going and my sister kept laying all over me and I couldn't sleep. I was afraid we were going to get in a wreck because Mommy kept taking pictures of things while we were driving! Now that I am in the truck with Daddy I feel much better. It is a little scary getting in and out of here but other than that it is pretty cool. I can see the road real good and Daddy leaves the window down for me.
We have been on the road for about 5 hours but I am not going to use the bathroom yet. I am going to try to hold it until we get back home because I don't like using public grass. Hopefully we don't have too much further to go because it starts to hurt after a while...
I stopped trying to figure out where we are going and just went to sleep. I get really tired in the car. I got some pretty good rest. I had adream that I got to go on a walk, chew up a toy, eat a treat, and eat some cat poop all at the same time. It was awesome! But, then I woke up and I was still in the car.
Mommy and Daddy told me this is our new house. I'm not sure if I like it et, so I am just going to stay on my green couch until they get some of this stuff out of here. These floors are really slippery and it is cold here. I miss Texas. I want my Cougar to come get me and let me slep in her bed.
This is my new dog park! I like it right away because it has this statue that looks like my brother, Duke. He is my best friend in the whole world. We walked from our new house to this park and I wasn't even tired yet. It is really close and Daddy said we get to go everyday! We ran and played and met a new friend named Buckley. It was mostly fun but there was this one crazy dog that kept trying to hump my brother so I barked at him to scare him away.
We love our new home but we miss our backyard, cougar, tiger, Aunt Alice, Aunt Amy, Uncle Tyler, and the cats. Please come see us and bring lots of toys and treats.

3 comments:

Alice said...

My dear sweet Duke and Ella,

Thanks for posting your adventure and letting us know how your trip went. It was marvelous to hear from you. Please convey to your Daddy that if Cougar, Mommy and Aunt Alice hadn't helped him with the packing, you would not be able to watch your favorite Animal Planet programs on a nice wide screen TV. It would have been crushed by falling computers or shifting tables. Please lovingly correct him when you talk to him tonight!

Please be careful about humping dogs. You don't know what diseases they may be carrying.

Until I can scratch your ears and belly again, please watch out for your mommy and daddy. They need all the loving they can get.

Much love, Auntie Alice

Amy said...

This is the best ever! I love it.
I am so glad you puppies learned to type finally. Aunt Amy misses her Duke and Ellie Bellie so very much. I will be there soon with a suitcase of toys and treats. Be good puppies, play nice with your new friends and take good care of mommy and daddy.

Brad Taylor said...

The Tiger misses those pups. Thanks for sharing.